If you would like one of our teachers to help you improve your Spanish in a personalised way, this is the best course for you. You will be able to focus the classes on conversation in Spanish, practising grammar, written composition, etc. depending on your objectives and preferences. Also, you can dedicate the classes to specialised work, depending on your professional area (business, tourism,etc.) or for preparing for a test or exam.
If do not want to leave home or can’t come to the school, there is also the option to take private Spanish classes via Skype.
Depending on your objectives and personality, we recommend that you combine the advantages of the private classes with an intensive group course.
Course dates: adapted to the needs of the student.
Availability: throughout the year.
Students per group: 1.
Levels: beginner – advanced plus (A1-C2).
Schedule: variable (check availability).
Recommended for: all those who want to learn or improve their Spanish in the context of total immersion in a personalised way. Older students and professionals (over 50).
Prices Private Classes
|From 1 to 15 hours||From 16 to 30 hours||More 30 hours|
- each private class lasts 60 minutes.
- packages of classes should be used within a 12 week period.
- cancellation is possible with 48 hours advanced warning (on working days). The cancelled private classes are then taken on a different day depending on the availability of the student and the school.
- it is possible to take classes outside the school (activities, food, etc.). The student will pay for any costs incurred by the teacher, including food and drink.
- we do not offer classes at home.
- all the complimentary materials are included in the price of the course.
- after the class, you can take part in our activities.
* Registration Fee: 50€
INCLUDES: registration, course book for initial level, additional material, welcome pack, activities, personalised service, internet access and attendance certificate.
For clients who would like maximum intensity in their personal classes (20, 30 and 45 hours per week), including classes over meals and private visits with the teacher to discover Madrid, Inhispania offers a special Premium programme.